Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Nine - Ten)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why did Lessing's father miss the Battle of the Somme?
2. How many biographers were writing about Lessing at the time that she wrote the book?
3. According to the quote at the opening of Chapter 1, the girl in Lessing's mother's favorite saying only cared about which of the following?
4. What does Lessing say about memory?
5. In Chapter 10, which of the following countries was Lessing thinking about as she stood at the edge of the tobacco field?
Short Essay Questions...
This section contains 1,100 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)