Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Nine - Ten)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Lessing, what is the most intense form of hatred?
a) The racially-motivated hatred of post-colonial Africa.
b) The rage of a child.
d) The hatred of the disillusioned soldier.
2. How many bouts of illness did Lessing's family experience?
3. Why did Lessing's father miss the Battle of the Somme?
a) A bad appendix.
b) A case of depression.
c) A dishonorable discharge.
d) An amputated leg.
4. How does Lessing describe the letters that she received from her mother?
5. To which book did Lessing often compare her childhood?
This section contains 602 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)