|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the central character of Lessing's "The Good Terrorist"- a book that Lessing references in this chapter?
2. How many bouts of illness did Lessing's family experience?
3. Where did Kurt claim his real education occurred?
(c) Cafes in Vienna.
(d) World War II.
4. During the 1930's what did Lessing and her brother hear all of the adults discussing?
(a) The Empire.
(b) The Slump.
(c) The Native Problem.
(d) The War.
5. How did the daughters of the mothers of the1960's view sex?
(a) As something to avoid.
(b) As a right.
(c) As a privilege.
(d) As a pleasurable pursuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, where did Lessing work?
2. In Chapter 14, what year did Lessing marry Gottfried Lessing?
3. Where was John McVeagh born?
4. In Chapter 4, what city did Lessing's mother insist on traveling through on the way back to England?
5. What did Lessing's father think of his Persian business partners?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)