|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, which of the following years was noted as the one in which Gottfried Lessing became a British citizen?
2. To which of the following does Lessing compare writers?
(c) Ventriloquists, casting a message from afar.
(d) Pegs on which to hang ideas.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Lessing reference as a common theme throughout her childhood?
4. In Chapter 18, which of the following is NOT one of the dictators whom Lessing lists?
(c) Idi Amin.
(d) Pol Pot.
5. In Chapter 14, what year did Lessing marry Gottfried Lessing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lessing experiment with drugs?
2. What did Lessing's parents think of the Whiteheads when they first met them?
3. Which of the following did Lessing delight in telling the other children at the school?
4. Where did Lessing and Gottfried decide to move?
5. Why would Gottfried and Lessing often drive into the suburbs?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)