|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical event happened just before the birth of Lessing's daughter?
(a) The detente.
(b) The outbreak of WWII.
(c) The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
(d) The Atlantic Charter.
2. What was the primary battle between Lessing and her mother centered upon?
3. How many adults lived in the Persian house while Lessing was growing up?
4. How many acres of land did James Tayler own in 1851?
5. How many biographers were writing about Lessing at the time that she wrote the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recommended that Lessing see a particular doctor for an abortion?
2. Where did Frank and Lessing go on their honeymoon?
3. What was Lessing's name for her outward personality?
4. Which of the following does Lessing blame for the distrust that 20th Century people have in their governments?
5. To which of the following areas did Lessing travel?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)