|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six -Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lessing's family live before they found property?
(a) In Johannesburg.
(b) In Kent.
(c) In Lilfordia.
(d) In London.
2. To which book did Lessing often compare her childhood?
(a) The Little Princess.
(b) The Jungle Book.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
3. What image from the photograph album does Lessing describe?
(a) A trip to the market.
(b) A visit to her father's workplace.
(c) A visit to a swimming bath.
(d) Her first day in the Persian house.
4. Which of the following conditions ailed the author's father?
(d) Shell Shock.
5. Which of the following did Lessing delight in telling the other children at the school?
(a) That being naughty was more fun than behaving.
(b) That a lie was worse than being naughty.
(c) That being naughty was much worse than lying.
(d) That lying would make their face stick in a horrible position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names does Lessing give the personality that would comes out of her while under the influence of drugs?
2. According to Lessing, what happens to women as time passes?
3. How did Lessing's friend make a living in New York to support herself and her daughter?
4. What was the name of Lessing's nanny?
5. Which of the following illnesses did Lessing's family battle?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)