|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six -Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Lessing leave Southern Rhodesia?
2. In Chapter 4, what city did Lessing's mother insist on traveling through on the way back to England?
3. Which of the following names does Lessing give the personality that would comes out of her while under the influence of drugs?
(a) The Hostess.
(b) The Guide.
(c) The Recluse.
(d) The Cynic.
4. At what age did Emily McVeagh die?
5. To which book did Lessing often compare her childhood?
(a) The Little Princess.
(b) The Jungle Book.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is one thing that Lessing says the writer must have in order to begin to write about his/her life?
2. In Chapter 3, which of the following does Lessing describe as her first memory?
3. When did Lessing experiment with drugs?
4. To which of the following illnesses did Lessing's brother often succumb?
5. Which of the following does Lessing state as signifying the end of any war?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)