|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trek oxen hauled the wagon carrying Lessing's family?
2. Which of the following conditions ailed the author's father?
(c) Shell Shock.
3. To which of the following does Lessing compare writers?
(a) Pegs on which to hang ideas.
(b) Ventriloquists, casting a message from afar.
4. According to Lessing, where do most of the good biographers live?
(b) United States of America.
5. What year did Lessing leave Southern Rhodesia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many family members went to visit Lessing's house in Persia?
2. What does Lessing say about memory?
3. Which of the following does Lessing state as signifying the end of any war?
4. Where was Doris Lessing born?
5. Which of the following sparkled in every rock that surrounded the Lessings' home?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)