Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lessing experiment with drugs?
2. How old was Jean in the scene that Lessing describes in this chapter?
(a) 15 months.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 15 weeks.
(d) 5 years.
3. What time of day would Gottfried get up to go to the tobacco auctions?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
4. Where did Lessing's family live before they found property?
(a) In Kent.
(b) In London.
(c) In Johannesburg.
(d) In Lilfordia.
5. In Chapter 18, which of the following is NOT one of the dictators whom Lessing lists?
(b) Idi Amin.
(d) Pol Pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was waiting for Lessing's last son in his crib before he was born?
2. Which of the following drugs does Lessing admit to having taken once?
3. What method of birth control had Lessing been using?
4. How much capital did Lessing's father take to Southern Rhodesia?
5. How long before this book was written did Europeans arrive in Southern Rhodesia?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)