Quiz: Chapter One to Chapter Two
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following historic examples does Lessing use to support her claims about human nature?
a) The Holocaust.
b) The Renaissance.
c) The Crusades.
d) The Reformation.
2. Where was John McVeagh born?
3. Which of the following song for children made Lessing's mother cry?
a) "Ring Around the Rosie".
b) "Baa Baa, Black Sheep".
c) "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star".
4. Where did Lessing's father work after he was discharged from the Army?
a) A small farm in Rhodesia.
b) National Hospital of England.
c) The Scotland Yard.
d) Imperial Bank of Persia.
5. At what age did Emily McVeagh die?
This section contains 280 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)