|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following sparkled in every rock that surrounded the Lessings' home?
2. How does Lessing describe their sex life?
3. Where did Lessing's family live before they found property?
(a) In London.
(b) In Kent.
(c) In Lilfordia.
(d) In Johannesburg.
4. In what year was Gottfried Lessing born?
5. In Chapter 4, what city did Lessing's mother insist on traveling through on the way back to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, which year does Lessing describe as a "make or break" year in her life?
2. When did Gottfried Lessing arrive in Southern Rhodesia?
3. What skills did Lessing teach herself during that year?
4. Why did Lessing remain on the farm when her father was taken to the hospital in Salisbury?
5. In Chapter 14, what year did Lessing marry Gottfried Lessing?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)