|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Lessing's books began at that time in her life?
(b) Martha Quest.
(c) Going Home.
(d) The Cleft.
2. What was the primary battle between Lessing and her mother centered upon?
3. To which of the following areas did Lessing travel?
4. How many trek oxen hauled the wagon carrying Lessing's family?
5. Why did Lessing remain on the farm when her father was taken to the hospital in Salisbury?
(a) There was an incubator of eggs that were waiting to hatch.
(b) Lessing had fought with her mother earlier that day.
(c) Lessing did not want to accompany her parents.
(d) Lessing's brother, Harry needed to be watched.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lessing describe the letters that she received from her mother?
2. What do Lessing's parents do in preparation for their next voyage?
3. What did Lessing's landlady think about her stream of visitors?
4. How does Lessing describe their sex life?
5. Which of the following sparkled in every rock that surrounded the Lessings' home?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)