1. At the beginning of the book, who does Kovály name as individuals who help shape her life?
Hitler and Stalin.
2. In which country is Kovály born?
3. In which city does Kovály grow up?
4. In 1941, who occupies Kovály's home city?
5. What is Kovály's ethnic background?
6. In addition to Jews, what other group in Kovály's home city are forcibly evacuated from the city?
7. In 1941, to which ghetto is Kovály and her family taken?
The Lodz Ghetto.
8. In which country is the ghetto that Kovály and her family are taken located?
This section contains 4,554 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)