Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the book, who does KovÃ¡ly name as individuals who help shape her life?
2. In which country is KovÃ¡ly born?
3. In which city does KovÃ¡ly grow up?
4. In 1941, who occupies KovÃ¡ly's home city?
5. What is KovÃ¡ly's ethnic background?
6. In addition to Jews, what other group in KovÃ¡ly's home city are forcibly evacuated from the city?
7. In 1941, to which ghetto is KovÃ¡ly and her family taken?
8. In which country is the ghetto that KovÃ¡ly and her family are taken located?
This section contains 4,554 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)