|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the people who are staying in Auschwitz as the allied forces advance?
(a) They are relocated via train.
(b) They are released.
(c) They are marched westward.
(d) They are executed.
2. For how many months is Kovály hidden by the resistance?
(a) Six months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Two months.
3. At the hospital, with what is Kovály eventually diagnosed?
(b) A kidney stone.
4. On one occasion, Kovály discovers the body of an acquaintance covered with what?
5. What supply is said to be scarce and often withheld from the people in the camp?
(a) Toilet paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to Prague, Kovály receives a note from Ruda that contains what?
2. What is listed Margolius' official cause of death?
3. How old is Margolius when Kovály sees him last?
4. Where is Ivan living at the time of the 1960s occupation of Czechoslovakia?
5. With what do workdays in the camp typically begin and end?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)