|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12, 13, and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Eva?
(a) A camp inmate who is shot for stealing food.
(b) A Jewish nurse who looks after the inmates.
(c) A young and frail camp inmate.
(d) Kovály's cousin.
2. Who greets Kovály and Margolius at the anniversary celebration?
(a) Klement Gottwald.
(b) Rudolf Slánský.
(c) Josef Frank.
(d) Tomáš Masaryk.
3. What is Bartos able to do in order to help Kovály?
(a) Bartos arranges a new apartment for Kovály.
(b) Bartos gets Margolius released from custody to visit his family.
(c) Bartos gives Kovály access to her savings accounts.
(d) Bartos finds Kovály employment.
4. Which army reaches Prague in May 1945?
(a) The Canadian army.
(b) The Russian army.
(c) The Romanian army.
(d) The American army.
5. What happens to the national borders as 1948 end?
(a) The borders are closed.
(b) The borders are reopened.
(c) The Soviet Union stations their armies at the borders.
(d) The borders are extended.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country is Kovály born?
2. How old is Margolius when Kovály sees him last?
3. In 1941, to which ghetto is Kovály and her family taken?
4. How does Franz treat Eva at the camp?
5. In what year does Kovály's have a baby?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)