|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12, 13, and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On one occasion, Kovály discovers the body of an acquaintance covered with what?
2. To which camp is Kovály and her family sent when their ghetto is liquidated?
3. What punishment does Margolius receive for his supposed crimes?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) Ten years hard labor.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) A monetary fine.
4. What would one have to do in order to buy anything?
(a) Order via catalogue.
(b) Go to a central city market.
(c) Wait in long lines.
(d) File a request with local authorities.
5. In 1941, with whom does Kovály live in the ghetto where she is taken?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her God parents.
(c) A group of girls around her age.
(d) An elderly woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margolias' trial begins, how long has it been since his arrest?
2. In what year does Kovály's have a baby?
3. Who is favored by Communist propaganda?
4. How long is Kovály bedridden with illness after her last meeting with Margolius?
5. How do many people believe Masaryk dies?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)