|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the living conditions in the ghetto?
2. Why does Margolius accept a high-ranking government job?
(a) To impress his neighbors.
(b) He is forced to do so.
(c) To get a pay raise.
(d) So that he will have more power to make changes.
3. What is the reality of the Russian government?
(a) It rules with terror.
(b) It rules fairly.
(c) It has no real power.
(d) It rules prosperously.
4. Who greets Kovály at Ruda's home?
(a) Mrs. Machova.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Ruda himself.
5. After the end of the war, which one of Kovály's friends gives her a place to stay?
(d) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Russia portrayed to the Czech people?
2. What group of people does Kovály say many industrialists think comprise the workforces during the war?
3. For what does Franta seek forgiveness from Kovály?
4. What supply is said to be scarce and often withheld from the people in the camp?
5. Where does the Margolius family move after Rudolf accepts his high-ranking government job?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)