|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To help haul ammunition, Kovály disguises herself as what?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A Red Cross worker.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A man.
2. What happens to Kovály's camp as the allied forces advance upon it?
(a) It is burned.
(b) It is fortified.
(c) It is partially dismantled.
(d) It is disguised as a factory.
3. Where does Kovály realize some important Communist officers live?
(a) In luxury apartments.
(b) In the poorest Prague neighborhoods.
(c) Next door to her family.
(d) In former Jewish neighborhoods.
4. Without work to do, what is said that people do all day?
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Argue about politics.
(d) Play cards.
5. In whose hometown does the escape party dissolve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Kovály when she arrives at the camp?
2. In 1947 and early 1948, from what does Kovály isolate herself?
3. Who greets Kovály at Ruda's home?
4. What supply is said to be scarce and often withheld from the people in the camp?
5. In 1941, with whom does Kovály live in the ghetto where she is taken?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)