|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does Kovály grow up?
2. In which country is the ghetto that Kovály and her family are taken located?
3. In 1941, who occupies Kovály's home city?
(a) Nazi Germany.
(b) The Soviets.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Americans.
4. In addition to Jews, what other group in Kovály's home city are forcibly evacuated from the city?
(d) Roman Catholics.
5. Surviving the initial selection at Auschwitz, Kovály is assigned what work?
(a) Food preparation.
(b) Physical labor.
(c) Drafting of maps.
(d) Cleaning duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supply is said to be scarce and often withheld from the people in the camp?
2. What does Kovály find out about her friends when she returns to Prague?
3. What happens to people who cannot keep up as the camp was evacuated?
4. What is the reality of the Russian government?
5. In 1941, to which ghetto is Kovály and her family taken?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)