|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Kovály an apartment where she can stay?
(a) Mrs. Machova.
(b) A rabbi.
(d) Rudolf Margolius.
2. In addition to Jews, what other group in Kovály's home city are forcibly evacuated from the city?
(d) Roman Catholics.
3. How does Kovály travel to Prague after reaching the outskirts of the city?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By bicycle.
(c) By streetcar.
(d) By row boat.
4. What supply is said to be scarce and often withheld from the people in the camp?
(a) Toilet paper.
5. What is Kovály's ethnic background?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group does Kovály contact after receiving the note from Ruda?
2. In 1941, with whom does Kovály live in the ghetto where she is taken?
3. How long is a typical workday in the camp?
4. In 1941, who occupies Kovály's home city?
5. Who is Eva?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)