|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After wandering Prague looking for help, where does Kovály find herself doubting her faith in God?
(a) Hiding in a train station.
(b) At a church.
(c) At a synagogue.
(d) Sitting in a cafe.
2. Which area does the escaped women enter after leaving Nazi Germany?
(b) The Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia.
3. On one occasion, Kovály discovers the body of an acquaintance covered with what?
4. What is said to happen to people in Prague who harbor fugitives?
(a) They are fined.
(b) They are executed.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) They are ostracized.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Kovály when she arrives at the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the camp inmates staying when Kovály and her acquaintances decide to escape?
2. How does Kovály travel to Prague after reaching the outskirts of the city?
3. Which of Kovály's friends promises absolute assistance under any circumstance?
4. In 1941, who occupies Kovály's home city?
5. To which camp is Kovály and her family sent when their ghetto is liquidated?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)