|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kovály's camp as the allied forces advance upon it?
(a) It is partially dismantled.
(b) It is burned.
(c) It is fortified.
(d) It is disguised as a factory.
2. What is Kovály's ethnic background?
3. In 1941, to which ghetto is Kovály and her family taken?
(a) The Lvóv Ghetto.
(b) The Lublin Ghetto.
(c) The Lodz Ghetto.
(d) The Vilna Ghetto.
4. Which of the following is one place Kovály works during the war?
(a) A brick factory.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) An office.
(d) A clinic.
5. What are the living conditions in the ghetto?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a typical workday in the camp?
2. After wandering Prague looking for help, where does Kovály find herself doubting her faith in God?
3. What happens to Kovály's cousin days after she rescues him?
4. What is said to happen to people in Prague who harbor fugitives?
5. After finding a place to stay, what immediately happens to Kovály?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)