|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On one occasion, Kovály discovers the body of an acquaintance covered with what?
2. What is said to happen to people in Prague who harbor fugitives?
(a) They are fined.
(b) They are ostracized.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) They are executed.
3. Where are the camp inmates staying when Kovály and her acquaintances decide to escape?
(a) A country inn.
(b) A farmer's field.
(c) A barn.
(d) A train station.
4. What do most of Kovály's friends offer her when she visits?
(a) Financial support.
(b) A bed.
(d) A shopping spree.
5. In what year is the ghetto liquidated?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the book, who does Kovály name as individuals who help shape her life?
2. Which of the following is one place Kovály works during the war?
3. What supply is said to be scarce and often withheld from the people in the camp?
4. In 1941, to which ghetto is Kovály and her family taken?
5. What are the living conditions in the ghetto?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)