|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the ghetto where she is taken, Kovály assists a person of which profession?
(a) An artist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A physician.
2. Which group does Kovály contact after receiving the note from Ruda?
(a) The Czech Union of Jewish Students.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The housing authority.
(d) The local resistance.
3. What are the living conditions in the ghetto?
4. What is Kovály's ethnic background?
5. In 1941, with whom does Kovály live in the ghetto where she is taken?
(a) Her God parents.
(b) A group of girls around her age.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1941, who occupies Kovály's home city?
2. In which country is the ghetto that Kovály and her family are taken located?
3. What happens to Kovály's mother on arrival at the concentration camp?
4. How does Kovály travel to Prague after reaching the outskirts of the city?
5. How does Franz treat Eva at the camp?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)