|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group does Kovály contact after receiving the note from Ruda?
(a) The housing authority.
(b) The local resistance.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Czech Union of Jewish Students.
2. Without work to do, what is said that people do all day?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Argue about politics.
3. Which of Kovály's friends also returns with Franta?
(c) Mrs. Machova.
4. Who is Franz?
(a) A man Kovály knows from her old neighborhood.
(b) A Nazi guard who often acts as executioner.
(c) A Nazi guard who occasionally lets prisoners escape.
(d) A Nazi guard who gives food to the camp inmates.
5. In which city does Kovály grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country is the ghetto that Kovály and her family are taken located?
2. How does Kovály travel to Prague after reaching the outskirts of the city?
3. How does Franz treat Eva at the camp?
4. What group does Margolius join after the war?
5. After returning to Prague, Kovály receives a note from Ruda that contains what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)