Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a typical workday in the camp?
(a) Sixteen hours.
(b) Twenty hours.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Eleven hours.
2. In what year is the ghetto liquidated?
3. In addition to Jews, what other group in Kovály's home city are forcibly evacuated from the city?
(a) Roman Catholics.
4. After wandering Prague looking for help, where does Kovály find herself doubting her faith in God?
(a) At a church.
(b) Hiding in a train station.
(c) At a synagogue.
(d) Sitting in a cafe.
5. Following the end of the war, how do the Prague civil authorities handle the return of concentration camp prisoners?
(a) They build road blocks.
(b) They search public records to identify returnees eligible for free housing.
(c) They are incapable of dealing with the confusion.
(d) They embrace the return.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country is the ghetto that Kovály and her family are taken located?
2. Where are the camp inmates staying when Kovály and her acquaintances decide to escape?
3. After returning to Prague, Kovály receives a note from Ruda that contains what?
4. During her time in hiding, what does Kovály spend a lot of her time doing?
5. What happens in Prague on May 5th, 1945?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)