|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12, 13, and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his trial, to what crime does Margolius confess?
2. Who else becomes seriously ill while Kovály recovers from her illness?
3. After finding a place to stay, what immediately happens to Kovály?
(a) She is visited by a former classmate.
(b) She is sent new clothes and a small amount of money.
(c) She collapses with a fever.
(d) She is arrested.
4. How long is Kovály bedridden with illness after her last meeting with Margolius?
(a) Three months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) About one month.
5. After returning to Prague, Kovály receives a note from Ruda that contains what?
(b) Directions for avoiding the Gestapo.
(c) A bank account number.
(d) A prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to people who cannot keep up as the camp was evacuated?
2. When Margolias' trial begins, how long has it been since his arrest?
3. Where does Kovály see a mass demonstration in 1948?
4. What position for a publisher does Kovály secure for herself in 1946?
5. In what year does Kovály's have a baby?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)