1. At the beginning of the book, who does KovÃ¡ly name as individuals who help shape her life?
(a) Lenin and Marx.
(b) Rudolf Margolias and Pavel Kovály.
(c) Hitler and Stalin.
(d) Her God-mother and God-father.
2. In which country is KovÃ¡ly born?
3. In which city does KovÃ¡ly grow up?
4. In 1941, who occupies KovÃ¡ly's home city?
(a) Nazi Germany.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Soviets.
5. What is KovÃ¡ly's ethnic background?
6. In addition to Jews, what other group in KovÃ¡ly's home city are forcibly evacuated from the city?
(a) Roman Catholics.
7. In 1941, to which ghetto is KovÃ¡ly and her family taken?
(a) The Vilna Ghetto.
(b) The Lodz Ghetto.
(c) The Lublin Ghetto.
(d) The Lvóv Ghetto.
8. In which country is the ghetto that KovÃ¡ly and her family are taken located?
This section contains 4,554 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)