|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in with Sonya, sad about the events and in tears as the play begins to close?
2. Who does Sonya ask for help in relation to getting the attention of Astrov?
(c) The Professor.
3. ____________ pleads with the Professor to have mercy, reminding him of all the work they've done.
4. Vanya says the last 25 years have been about making _____________ life easier.
(a) The Professor's.
5. Sonya encourages Vanya to keep living, bear the trials, and to work _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Yelena formally wishes Astrov the best, she suddenly ______________.
2. Astrov says that he ___________ Sonya, but he has no feeling for her as a woman.
3. Vanya tells the Professor that ___________ will run from now on in the same way it always has.
4. When Yelena protests, Astrov says that she __________ every minute of her actions.
5. Ultimately, Astrov believes the downfall of society is being caused by ____________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)