|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yelena admits that while finding __________ strange, she is also attracted to him.
(d) The Professor.
2. The Professor calls Vanya a _______________ and tells him he can have the estate.
3. What is Vanya accused of stealing from Astrov, according to Astrov's accusation?
(b) Vial of morphine.
(c) A book.
4. Astrov asks Yelena to reconsider meeting him in ______________ so they can be together.
(a) The church.
(b) The wedding chapel.
(c) The forest.
(d) The basement.
5. Whose bedroom also serves as the estate office during this last act of the play?
(c) The Professor's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Astrov stops talking about his work when he realizes that ___________ is not interested in what he has to say.
2. Whose silence is interpreted to mean that Astrov said that he wouldn't be coming back?
3. Astrov says that he ___________ Sonya, but he has no feeling for her as a woman.
4. Yelena pleads with her husband to ______________ during this confrontation.
5. What does the Professor want to buy with the money he will make off selling the estate?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)