|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose silence is interpreted to mean that Astrov said that he wouldn't be coming back?
(d) The Professor.
2. What does Astrov do to Yelena when she begins to protest her motives and actions?
(a) Walks away from her in a huff.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Kisses her hands.
(d) Spits on her.
3. Sonya says that she will get Astrov by telling him that __________ wants to see what he has been working on.
(b) The Professor.
4. Who convinces Vanya to give back the item which he stole from Astrov?
5. Who decides to help Maria wind wool in order to speed up the process so they can leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonya tells Vanya she knows he hasn't known __________ in his life.
2. Astrov stops talking about his work when he realizes that ___________ is not interested in what he has to say.
3. Sonya says that she has ___________ and urges Vanya to do that same.
4. The Professor calls Vanya a _______________ and tells him he can have the estate.
5. Who comes into the scene, watching the others, though no one else notices this character?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)