|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ says they aren't leaving until Vanya returns what he stole.
(d) The Professor.
2. Astrov says that Vanya is not insane, but that Vanya is a ___________.
(b) Good person.
(d) Lost cause.
3. What does Maria do when she enters the scene after Marina and Sonya come in?
4. Astrov says that his work shows a clear picture of decline brought by _____________, by ignorance, and by a total lack of awareness.
5. Vanya tells Sonya they must quickly _____________ otherwise he won't be able to go on.
(b) Get to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Professor accepts the ___________ of Vanya and Vanya accepts his too.
2. Whose bedroom also serves as the estate office during this last act of the play?
3. Who convinces Vanya to give back the item which he stole from Astrov?
4. What is Vanya accused of stealing from Astrov, according to Astrov's accusation?
5. Whose silence is interpreted to mean that Astrov said that he wouldn't be coming back?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)