|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Astrov asks permission to ______________ Yelena before she leaves.
(a) Shake the hand of.
(d) Sleep with.
2. What does Astrov ask Yelena to do after they have their heated encounter?
(a) Meet up in secret.
(b) Never speak to him again.
(c) Talk to Sonya for him.
(d) Run away with him.
3. The reward of working hard is to live a life of joy under a sky all dressed in _____________.
4. What does the Professor want to buy with the money he will make off selling the estate?
(b) A new office.
(c) An island.
(d) Stocks and a small villa in the city.
5. Astrov stops talking about his work when he realizes that ___________ is not interested in what he has to say.
(a) The Professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yelena suggests that Astrov stop _____________ as it hurts Sonya too much.
2. Vanya tells the Professor that ___________ will run from now on in the same way it always has.
3. What is Vanya accused of stealing from Astrov, according to Astrov's accusation?
4. In what room does this particular scene of the play take place?
5. __________ says that he should have stolen money from the estate and made himself a better life.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)