|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Professor want to buy with the money he will make off selling the estate?
(a) A new office.
(c) Stocks and a small villa in the city.
(d) An island.
2. __________ says everything was fine on the estate until the Professor and Yelena showed up.
3. Yelena asks ____________ how they feel about Sonya in a direct manner.
(a) The Professor.
4. Whose bedroom also serves as the estate office during this last act of the play?
(d) The Professor's.
5. ____________ accuses Yelena of playing games, saying that she already knows why this person comes to visit so often.
(b) The Professor.
6. Sonya points out that she and Vanya will, in the future, be able to _________.
(d) Have rewards.
7. Yelena tells __________ to help her do everything possible so that she can get away with the Professor immediately.
8. The reward of working hard is to live a life of joy under a sky all dressed in _____________.
9. The Professor accepts the ___________ of Vanya and Vanya accepts his too.
(b) Account statement.
10. What is heard offstage as the Professor goes to talk with Vanya?
(b) A bell.
(c) The guitar.
(d) A shot.
11. What does Astrov bring into the room, an item which he has been working on during his days?
(a) A sculpture.
(b) A piece of music.
(c) A painting.
(d) A map.
12. Telegin goes off to get the ___________ of Astrov in order to finally leave.
13. Astrov asks Yelena to reconsider meeting him in ______________ so they can be together.
(a) The wedding chapel.
(b) The church.
(c) The basement.
(d) The forest.
14. Sonya thinks that when they ___________, they will be rewarded.
(c) Grow older.
15. Who convinces Vanya to give back the item which he stole from Astrov?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sonya ask for help in relation to getting the attention of Astrov?
2. Yelena says that it's only in __________ that people find fulfillment from doing good things for others.
3. Vanya tells the Professor that ___________ will run from now on in the same way it always has.
4. __________ says he doesn't have the heart to go to see them all off.
5. Who has stopped working, only to follow Yelena around all day?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)