|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Professor calls Vanya a _______________ and tells him he can have the estate.
2. Who comes in to remind the Professor that he asked to see Astrov?
3. In what room does this particular scene of the play take place?
(c) Drawing room.
4. Who does Sonya ask for help in relation to getting the attention of Astrov?
(b) The Professor.
5. Yelena suggests that Astrov stop _____________ as it hurts Sonya too much.
(a) Living with his wife.
(b) Creating maps.
(c) Talking to her.
(d) Coming by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets offended when Yelena calls him by the wrong name, though he's at the table with her each day?
2. What does Astrov do to Yelena when she begins to protest her motives and actions?
3. What does Astrov give as his excuse for quickly leaving when Sonya enters the room?
4. Vanya says that the __________ will bring everything in nature back to life, but won't revive him.
5. Astrov predicts that by the time it stops ______________, the horse and carriage will be ready.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)