|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yelena suggests that Astrov stop _____________ as it hurts Sonya too much.
(a) Living with his wife.
(b) Talking to her.
(c) Creating maps.
(d) Coming by.
2. Yelena notes that someone like Astrov is like the bright __________ rising in the midst of the darkness.
3. Who asks Telegin to begin playing music, though he is quickly told not to by another character?
4. __________ says everything was fine on the estate until the Professor and Yelena showed up.
5. Yelena comes in to tell Vanya that ____________ has something to say to him.
(d) The Professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Telegin points out that he still has __________ while his wife has nothing in her life and decisions.
2. Who tells the others to go to bed because he has come to sit with the Professor for a while?
3. Yelena pleads with her husband to ______________ during this confrontation.
4. The Professor accepts the ___________ of Vanya and Vanya accepts his too.
5. When Astrov is pacing by Marina, what does Marina first offer to him in order to calm him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)