|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yelena points out that __________ is obviously in love with Astrov, but she is too shy to talk to him about it.
2. Where is the beginning of Act Two set as the play opens again?
(a) The bedroom.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The office.
3. ________ tells the Professor to stop being so difficult at this point of the play.
4. A workman enters the scene and asks for _________ as they need him at the factory.
(b) The Professor.
5. Astrov says that he ___________ Sonya, but he has no feeling for her as a woman.
(a) Thinks about.
(c) Cares for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets offended when Yelena calls him by the wrong name, though he's at the table with her each day?
2. Who does Yelena admit to being interested in as she and Sonya talk about relationships?
3. Who used to visit the house only once a month, but now comes around every day because of Yelena?
4. What time does Yelena tell the Professor it is after he wakes up and she wakes up too?
5. Sonya says that she will get Astrov by telling him that __________ wants to see what he has been working on.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)