Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Legree's former mistress?
2. At the lake, who is it that finally insists that Eva should see a doctor?
(a) Miss Ophelia.
(b) Uncle Tom.
(c) Mr. St. Clare, her father.
(d) Mrs. St. Clare, her mother.
3. As Cassy, escapes aboard a boat, she listens to a conversation among several slaves that she doesn't know, what piece of information does she find out that is personally meaningful to her?
(a) Eliza is her sister and that she is free in Canada.
(b) Eliza is her daughter and that she is free in Canada.
(c) George is her brother and that he is free in Canada.
(d) George is her son and that he is free in Canada.
4. Who greets Eliza with the words, "darling, I'm your mother!"
(a) A Canadian fur store owner.
(d) Madame de Thoux.
5. What kind of cook is Old Dinah described as?
(a) A self-taught, kitchen genius.
(b) A better cook than Aunt Chloe.
(c) A horrid cook.
(d) Good, but not as good as Aunt Chloe.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 41, who dies on the Shelby plantation?
2. When George, Eliza and Harry finally reach Canada, what is the name of the Canadian town where the boat they are on docks?
3. At the end of Chapter 45, who does Stowe say will have "a heavy account to answer?"
4. In what city is the confectioner's shop (bakery that interests the Shelby plantation women)?
5. In Canada, what is George's occupation?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)