|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 and 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Haley get to help him find Eliza and Harry?
(a) All the slaves back at the plantation.
(b) Two slave traders.
(c) Mr. And Mrs. Shelby.
(d) Mr. Shelby and Mrs. Haley.
2. Who is absent from the plantation when Mr. Shelby and Mr. Haley's agreement moves into action?
(a) Mose, the child.
(b) Young Master George.
(c) Mrs. Shelby.
(d) Mr. Shelby.
3. At the conclusion of Chapter 41, whose suffering from being beaten does Quimbo and Sambo witness?
(a) Cassy's and Emmeline's.
4. When George and his family are established in Canada, what is it that George specifically says he wants more than anything?
(a) An education.
(b) A home near the ocean.
(c) A home in the mountains.
(d) His own business.
5. What does Mr. Shelby offer Haley to content him when their business deal gets delayed?
(a) A game of croquet.
(c) A card game.
(d) A chess game.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the death on the Shelby plantation, who travels from the Shelby plantation to the Legree plantation?
2. Because of Legree's superstitious nature, who is the unlikely person that he fears?
3. What river are Eliza and Harry headed towards as they begin this journey?
4. What are Miss Ophelia's plans for Topsy's future?
5. In which state is Chapter 1 set?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)