|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state is Chapter 1 set?
(b) West Virginia.
2. Who does the search party actually take orders from?
(a) Black Sam.
(c) Mr. Shelby.
(d) Mrs. Shelby.
3. Why does Topsy come to Eva's room daily?
(a) To play with Eva's toys.
(b) To learn to read.
(c) To learn more about God.
(d) To bring flowers.
4. When Phineas and Mr. Halliday are counseling George, What does George have that they are worried about?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A pistol.
5. When Tom goes out to work in the fields at Legree's plantation, who does Tom help pick cotton in the fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mrs. Shelby first learn the details about Mr. Haley's visit to the plantation?
2. Who was in charge of the new slave in St. Clare household?
3. What state are George and Eliza in when the reader catches up with their story in Chapter 37?
4. What is it that Eliza finds useful while crossing the river?
5. At the end of the slave auction, what does Legree promise to give Emmeline if she "is a good girl?"
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)