|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eliza fear for George to travel so far?
(a) She fears she may never see him again.
(b) She fears that he will not make enough money.
(c) She feels that there is no place like home.
(d) She fears that she will have to do George's work in addition to her own.
2. While Tom spends time outdoors with Eva, where is it that Eva tells Uncle Tom she will be going to soon?
(a) Lake Pontchartrain.
3. To what place does George plan to travel?
4. What was the general opinion of Miss Ophelia in the St. Clare household?
(a) She is getting to be more and more useful every day.
(b) She is a wonderful addition.
(c) She is very helpful, but doesn't understand how to treat Eva.
(d) She is a nuisance.
5. When Augustine lectures Miss Ophelia on how to properly treat a slave, what kind of treatment does he say is most effective?
(a) Harsh and violent.
(b) A combination of firm and gentle.
(d) Treatment as equals.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the lake, who is it that finally insists that Eva should see a doctor?
2. Who is "Black Sam?"
3. Who is Eliza?
4. What has Haley done to Tom that reveals that even Haley recognizes Tom's gentleness and loyalty to his master?
5. To whom do Sam and Andy tell the story of Eliza's escape?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)