|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state is Chapter 1 set?
(c) West Virginia.
2. Who is Dodo?
(a) A slave that belongs to a visiting child.
(b) A pet dog.
(c) A pet bird.
(d) A slave whom Eva meets at the lake.
3. In a heated discussion with Miss Ophelia, what does Mrs. St. Clare say she would have done to Topsy?
(a) Read the Bible to her.
(b) Sent her to her cabin without dinner.
(c) Whipped her.
(d) Slapped her face.
4. What does Simeon suggest as the wisest time to begin slave travel northward?
(a) After lunch.
(b) At night.
(c) At dawn.
(d) On Sundays while people are at church.
5. When Phineas and Mr. Halliday are counseling George, What does George have that they are worried about?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Phineas is in the town where the Hallidays live, what does he hear a conversation about?
2. Who says, "I'm in the Lord's hands," as the action of Chapter 10 begins?
3. What news is it that Rachel has for Eliza?
4. What does Eliza bring along for her and Harry to eat as they travel?
5. Who are Bill and Jerry?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)