|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Eliza?
(a) A female slave on the Haley plantation.
(b) A female slave who has run away in search of freedom.
(c) A female slave on the Harris plantation.
(d) A female slave on the Shelby plantation.
2. Who does Mr. Shelby think that Haley speaks of too casually and disrespectfully?
(a) Mrs. Shelby.
(b) Eliza and Harry.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) Uncle Tom.
3. Whose funeral takes place at the villa on the lake at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) Uncle Tom's.
(c) Mrs. St. Clare's.
4. Where did Eliza get married to her current husband?
(a) On the plantation where she worked previously.
(b) In a church build especially for weddings between slaves.
(c) On the banks of the Mississippi River.
(d) On the Shelby plantation.
5. Who are Bill and Jerry?
(a) Haley's sons.
(c) Shelby's grandsons.
(d) Lead deputies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newest child slave at the St. Clare household?
2. How does Eliza react to business transaction she hears Mr. Shelby talk about with Mr. Haley?
3. Who is the character "Mas'r George" who is teaching Uncle Tom how to write?
4. By the end of the action of the Chapter 17, what happens to Tom Lokar?
5. To what place does George plan to travel?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)