|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Mrs. Bird feels is ignored by the passing of the Fugitive Slave Act?
(b) The Constitution.
2. Who apparently knows nothing of Mr. Shelby's debt?
(b) Mr. Shelby, himself.
(c) Mr. Haley.
(d) Mrs. Shelby.
3. What is Aunt Chloe's primary responsibility of the plantation?
(a) She is in charge of rotating crops.
(b) She is in charge of all child care.
(c) She is gardener.
(d) She is the head cook.
4. In which state is Chapter 1 set?
(c) West Virginia.
5. What is the first possible solution Mr. Shelby introduces as a possibility for paying Mr. Haley?
(a) Eliza as payment.
(b) Uncle Tom's cabin rent as payment.
(c) Uncle Tom as payment.
(d) Harry as payment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Eliza see her husband much?
2. In the description of George, what is said about his father?
3. Who is Lucy?
4. When Eliza is describe as a "petted and indulged favorite," what does this mean?
5. What is the main point of the Fugitive Slave Act?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)