Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 and 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "Black Sam?"
(a) A slave who travels around trying to help runaway slaves find shelter.
(b) A slave who travels with Mr. Haley.
(c) A code name for Harry.
(d) A slave who belongs to the Shelbys.
2. When George, Eliza and Harry finally reach Canada, what is the name of the Canadian town where the boat they are on docks?
3. As Chapter 29 ends, where is Tom on his way to?
(a) The Shelby home.
(b) The ferry boat to see Miss Ophelia off.
(c) The slave auction.
(d) The ferry boat to meet his wife and children.
4. Who is Eva?
(a) A slave who belongs to the riverboat captain.
(b) A little white girl Tom meets on the riverboat.
(c) A little black girl Tom meets on the riverboat.
(d) A female slave roughly Tom's age whom he meets on the riverboat.
5. What area of his own house does Legree come to believe is haunted?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The library.
(c) The garret.
(d) Cassy's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eliza dream of on the first night that she is taken in and sleeping safely at the new family's house?
2. Who is the "quadroon" that is the subject of chapter 34 entitled "The Quadroon's Story?"
3. In which state is Chapter 1 set?
4. Why is Lake Pontchartrain important to the action of Chapter 22?
5. What is Aunt Chloe's primary responsibility of the plantation?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)