|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When George, Eliza and Harry finally reach Canada, what is the name of the Canadian town where the boat they are on docks?
2. What is it that Mrs. Bird feels is ignored by the passing of the Fugitive Slave Act?
(c) The Constitution.
3. Who is Cudjoe?
(a) The Birds' dog.
(b) The Birds' cat.
(c) A servant of the Birds'.
(d) The Birds' parakeet.
4. To what place does George plan to travel?
5. Why doesn't Eliza see her husband much?
(a) He travels a lot for his job.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He and Eliza have divorced.
(d) He lives and works on a different plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness has Tom Lokar been laid up with for three weeks?
2. At the slave auction, what does Emmeline do when Legree examined her?
3. When Phineas expresses understanding about this thing George possesses, how does Mr. Halliday react?
4. What does George accomplish that shows he has talent?
5. To whom does Eva give reading lessons?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)