|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is described as a "mulatto?"
(c) Mr. Shelby's younger son.
2. What does Senator Bird give someone to help support Eliza before he and she parted?
(a) A ten-dollar bill.
(b) A twenty-dollar bill.
(c) A hundred-dollar bill.
(d) A fifty-dollar bill.
3. Who is the Quaker woman that George and Eliza are staying with in Chapter 37?
(a) Aunt Dorcas.
(b) Miss Halliday.
(c) Miss Sandusky.
(d) Miss Smyth.
4. Who are Bill and Jerry?
(a) Lead deputies.
(b) Haley's sons.
(d) Shelby's grandsons.
5. When Eliza is describe as a "petted and indulged favorite," what does this mean?
(a) Eliza was spoiled rotten.
(b) Eliza was treated like a pet.
(c) Eliza was ignored.
(d) Eliza was treated gently and given privileges.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the Chapter 16, what aspect of work does Tom say he has experience with?
2. Which includes most of the descriptive details of Eliza at the doorstep of the Bird's house?
3. What did Aunt Chloe make for breakfast as "the property" prepares to leave the cabin?
4. On the first night at the Legree plantation, what does Tom dream of when he falls asleep?
5. Who comes to visit the St. Clare family during the summer at Lake Pontchartrain?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)