Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Haley becomes agitated during their discussion of slave treatment, what does Mr. Shelby try to calm him with?
(b) Tea and honey.
(c) A hearty breakfast.
(d) Tea and cornbread.
2. On the first night at the Legree plantation, what does Tom dream of when he falls asleep?
(a) Being with his wife and children.
(c) Eva reading to him from the Bible.
3. To whom does Eva give reading lessons?
(b) Her mother.
4. What news is it that Rachel has for Eliza?
(a) Her husband is dead.
(b) Her husband has escaped and will join them tonight.
(c) Her husband has escaped, but was captured by slave catchers and returned to Kentucky.
(d) Her husband made it to Canada.
5. What illness has Tom Lokar been laid up with for three weeks?
(d) Rheumatic Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Butler headed when the reader meets him in the tavern?
2. Whose funeral takes place at the villa on the lake at the end of Chapter 27?
3. Who raised Eliza?
4. By the end of the action of the Chapter 17, what happens to Tom Lokar?
5. When does the reader see evidence of the slaves belief in Christianity in Chapter 4?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)