|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the boat bound for that Tom boards with Mr. Haley?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Kansas City.
2. When the boat Tom is aboard docks, what does Tom do?
(a) He goes to St. Clare plantation.
(b) He goes home with Mr. Haley.
(c) He stays on the boat and reads his Bible.
(d) He goes to a tavern and waits for Mr. Haley to be done with dinner.
3. Who is the man the reader first meets by name in the tavern where a number of white Kentuckians are drinking and socializing in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Von Trompe.
(b) Mr. Harris.
(c) Mr. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Haley.
4. Who is Aunt Chloe?
(a) Uncle Tom's wife.
(b) Mr. Shelby's aunt who lives with them.
(c) A gardener.
(d) Mrs. Shelby's name.
5. At the end of the Chapter 16, what aspect of work does Tom say he has experience with?
(a) He knows how to take care of horses.
(b) He knows how to plant crops.
(c) He knows how supervise a house staff.
(d) He knows how to cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dinah?
2. In the description of George, what is said about his father?
3. Who on the Shelby plantation offers first to earn extra money in Chapter 21?
4. Who is John Von Trompe?
5. When Mr. Haley is with Mr. Shelby, how does Eliza find out about the upcoming sale of the slaves?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)