|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Phineas Fletcher?
(a) A friend of the Hallidays and a fellow Quaker.
(b) A slave who wants to join Eliza and George on their journey north.
(c) A white man who supervises the slaves on the Halliday plantation.
(d) A slave catcher.
2. In what state does Senator Bird live?
(a) West Virginia.
3. Where is Simon Legree's plantation?
(a) On the Red River in Louisiana.
(b) On the Mississippi River in Louisiana.
(c) On the New Orleans River in Lousiana.
(d) On the Red River in Mississippi.
4. Who says that he/she "wouldn't give a flip" for politics?
(a) Mrs. Bird.
(d) Mr. Bird.
5. Who is Cudjoe?
(a) The Birds' cat.
(b) The Birds' dog.
(c) A servant of the Birds'.
(d) The Birds' parakeet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which includes most of the descriptive details of Eliza at the doorstep of the Bird's house?
2. Who is Dinah?
3. What does Senator Bird give someone to help support Eliza before he and she parted?
4. At the end of the slave auction, what does Legree promise to give Emmeline if she "is a good girl?"
5. What does Mrs. Bird do to let Eliza and Harry rest?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)