|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Mrs. Bird feels is ignored by the passing of the Fugitive Slave Act?
(a) The Constitution.
2. Where is Simon Legree's plantation?
(a) On the Red River in Mississippi.
(b) On the New Orleans River in Lousiana.
(c) On the Red River in Louisiana.
(d) On the Mississippi River in Louisiana.
3. Who is Cudjoe?
(a) The Birds' cat.
(b) The Birds' parakeet.
(c) A servant of the Birds'.
(d) The Birds' dog.
4. By the end of the action of the Chapter 17, what happens to Tom Lokar?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He has met with Phineas, who gives him misleading information.
(c) He goes to the Halliday home and spies on Eliza and George.
(d) He goes to the Halliday home and served a good meal.
5. Which includes most of the descriptive details of Eliza at the doorstep of the Bird's house?
(a) Torn, frozen clothes, bleeding, arm broken and in a sling.
(b) Torn, frozen clothes, one shoe missing, bleeding.
(c) Torn, frozen clothes, and bandaged head.
(d) Torn, frozen clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Senator Bird give someone to help support Eliza before he and she parted?
2. Who is John Von Trompe?
3. In what state does Senator Bird live?
4. At the end of the slave auction, what does Legree promise to give Emmeline if she "is a good girl?"
5. How does Senator Bird react when his wife objects to the passing of the Fugitive Slave Act?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)