|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30, 31 and 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Senator Bird give someone to help support Eliza before he and she parted?
(a) A fifty-dollar bill.
(b) A twenty-dollar bill.
(c) A hundred-dollar bill.
(d) A ten-dollar bill.
2. What is done with Tom's clothes at the slave auction?
(a) They are sold.
(b) They are divided up among other slaves.
(c) They are burned.
(d) They are made fun of.
3. When Phineas and Mr. Halliday are counseling George, What does George have that they are worried about?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rifle.
4. In what state does Senator Bird live?
(d) West Virginia.
5. What does Eliza tell the Birds when she appears at their house?
(a) The story of her escape and exhaustion.
(b) A story she made up about being beaten.
(c) A story about her evil owners.
(d) A story about her masters not giving her sick child health care.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Senator Bird react when his wife objects to the passing of the Fugitive Slave Act?
2. What is it that Mrs. Bird feels is ignored by the passing of the Fugitive Slave Act?
3. Who is Phineas Fletcher?
4. Who is Dinah?
5. At the slave auction, what does Emmeline do when Legree examined her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)