|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the main character in this chapter?
d) Big Boy
2. What does Taylor accuse Smith of doing?
a) Taking over the church
b) Calling him boy
c) Abusing his position
d) Devil worship
3. What does Sue hope that Booker is not?
a) A Christian
b) A robber
c) An informer
d) A rapist
4. What does Sarah say she worries about?
a) Johnny's health
b) The number of whites Johnny hires
c) Reva's health
d) If dinner is good enough
5. What do the sheriff's men throw over Sue?
b) Hot oil
c) Hot water
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 898 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)