|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Taylor and his people march to?
(a) The hospital
(b) The town hall
(c) The hills
(d) The mountains
2. Who does Taylor think has always owned the whole world?
3. What room does Booker carry Sue to?
(a) The livng room
(b) The study
(c) The kitchen
(d) The dining room
4. What does Sue think weakened her?
(a) Taking to Booker
(b) Married life
(c) Shouting at the sheriff
(d) Having children
5. What does Ruth give the baby to play with?
(a) A teddy bear
(b) A wooden spoon
(c) A broken clock
(d) A doll
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff say Sue will need to collect her son?
2. What does Johnny say he does believe in?
3. Who does Taylor demand to talk to at the town hall?
4. Which of his personal belongings did the salesman leave in the bedroom?
5. What does Sue hope that Booker is not?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)