|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Taylor's guests will he talk to first?
(b) Hadley and Green
(c) Deacon Smith
(d) The mayor
2. What does the mayor describe both himself and Taylor as?
(a) Holy men
(d) Old war horses
3. Where is the mayor waiting for Taylor?
(a) The bible room
(b) The kitchen
(c) The church parlor
(d) The study
4. Who is at Sue's door?
(b) The sheriff
5. What is the name of the chief of police?
(a) Chief Rogets
(b) Chief Davies
(c) Chief Bruden
(d) Chief Burden
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taylor say wants to take over the church?
2. What room does Booker carry Sue to?
3. What do the sheriff's men throw over Sue?
4. What does the sheriff say Sue will need to collect her son?
5. Who does Smith suggest he will go to to stop the march?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)