Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in this chapter?
(b) Big Boy
2. What do the black workers load the cement bags into?
3. What does the police officer demand Wright to do?
(a) Tell a joke
(b) Lie on the floor
4. What does Wright use to deliver the groceries?
(a) His bike
(b) A scooter
(c) A truck
(d) A car
5. What does Mann ask to use at the Heartfield's house?
(a) The radio
(b) A car
(c) A can opener
(d) The telephone
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of factory does Wright work in?
2. Who does Mann look for in this section?
3. What is Wright's job at the clothing store?
4. What is Harvey known to do to trespassers?
5. Who hears the witnesses' statements in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sarah think about on the hillside?
2. What does Big Boy think about while he waits in the hole?
3. What violence does Wright witness in the clothing store?
4. What is Johnny-Boy doing in Chapter 21?
5. What idea does Sue have in Chapter 25?
6. What are Big Boy and his friends doing in this chapter?
7. How do Big Boy's parent react when Big Boy tells them he has shot a white man?
8. What does Wright say his mother taught him in the opening section?
9. How do the boys give the made up word "quall" meaning?
10. How does Mann help out at the hospital?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)