|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Taylor and his people march to?
(a) The hospital
(b) The town hall
(c) The hills
(d) The mountains
2. Who does Taylor think has always owned the whole world?
3. What room does Booker carry Sue to?
(a) The livng room
(b) The study
(c) The kitchen
(d) The dining room
4. What does Sue think weakened her?
(a) Taking to Booker
(b) Married life
(c) Shouting at the sheriff
(d) Having children
5. What does Ruth give the baby to play with?
(a) A teddy bear
(b) A wooden spoon
(c) A broken clock
(d) A doll
6. What does the sheriff say Sue will need to collect her son?
(a) A coffin
(b) A sheet
(c) A bag
(d) A bed
7. What does Johnny say he does believe in?
(c) Law and order
(d) Rich and poor
8. Who does Taylor demand to talk to at the town hall?
(a) The sheriff
(b) Chief of Police
(c) Deacon Smith
(d) The mayor
9. Which of his personal belongings did the salesman leave in the bedroom?
10. What does Sue hope that Booker is not?
(a) A robber
(b) A rapist
(c) An informer
(d) A Christian
11. What does Sue remember the sheriff saying to get for her son?
(a) A sheet
(b) A gun
(c) A bible
(d) A gog
12. Who visits Taylor in this section?
(a) Brother Bonds
(b) Brother Davie
(c) Deacon Smith
(d) Deacon Hotbath
13. What are Sue's last words?
(a) My son has pride
(b) Burn in hell
(c) You didn't get what you wanted
(d) Open your hearts
14. What is the name of the main character in this story?
15. What does the mob light the house with?
(a) Lighter fluid
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Taylor's guests will he talk to first?
2. What does Sarah say she worries about?
3. What does Taylor tell his wife to tell the mayor?
4. What party is Booker a member of?
5. What does Chief Bruden greet Taylor as?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)