|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sue's son?
(b) Johnny Boy
(d) Big Boy
2. Where does Taylor want Deacon Smith to wait?
(a) The woods
(b) The Bible room
(c) The basement
(d) The scaffold
3. What is the title of the song Sue sings in this chapter?
(b) Mother's Little Helper
(c) Morning has Broken
(d) Bright and Morning Star
4. What does Sue plan to hide inside the sheet?
(a) A gun
(b) A bible
(c) A knife
(d) A harpoon
5. Who visits Taylor in this section?
(a) Deacon Hotbath
(b) Deacon Smith
(c) Brother Davie
(d) Brother Bonds
6. What does Sue tell the Sheriff to do?
(b) Sit down
(c) Make her a coffee
(d) Have a biscuit
7. Who does Johnny Boy go out to warn?
(a) His comrades
(b) The sheriff
(c) His brother
8. What two belief systems does Sue say she is stuck between?
(a) Christianity and Judaism
(b) Communism and Christianity
(c) Communism and facism
(d) Capitalism and socailism
9. Who is at Sue's door?
(a) The sheriff
10. What does Sue remember the sheriff saying to get for her son?
(a) A gun
(b) A sheet
(c) A bible
(d) A gog
11. Which of Taylor's guests will he talk to first?
(b) The mayor
(c) Hadley and Green
(d) Deacon Smith
12. What does Sue think weakened her?
(a) Taking to Booker
(b) Married life
(c) Having children
(d) Shouting at the sheriff
13. What has Silas gotten more of in this section?
14. What does the sheriff say Sue will need to collect her son?
(a) A bag
(b) A coffin
(c) A bed
(d) A sheet
15. What is the name of Ruth's baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taylor demand to talk to at the town hall?
2. What does Smith accuse Smith of being?
3. What room does Booker carry Sue to?
4. What does Johnny say he does believe in?
5. Who does Sarah think her husband will kill?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)