|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to give Big Boy and Bobo a lift out of town?
2. What do the black workers load the cement bags into?
3. What do Lester, Buck and Bobo plan to do to Big Boy?
(a) Scare him
(b) Knife him
(c) Pin him down
(d) Tickle him
4. Where does the doctor suggest Mann take his family?
(a) The mountains
(d) The hills
5. What drink do the boys offer Wright when he takes a ride in their car?
6. What is Jim's job?
(a) A journalist
(b) A writer
(c) A factory owner
(d) An army officer
7. What do Wright's co workers accuse him of?
(a) Being above his station
(c) Looking at white women
8. Where do Mann and Brinkley take the Heartfield family?
(a) The hills
(b) The forest
(c) The hospital
(d) The town hall
9. Who plies their trade at the hotel Wright works at?
(a) White prostitutes
(c) Drug dealers
10. What takes Lulu to the hospital?
(a) A motorboat
(b) A ship
(c) An ambulance
(d) A helicopter
11. What is Wright's job at the clothing store?
12. Who do Big Boy and Bobo try to avoid on the way home?
(a) Old Man Harvey
(b) White people
(c) The police
(d) Their parents
13. Which of the following subjects is Wright not allowed to talk about with his white employees?
(d) The Civil War
14. What does Mann ask Bob to sell?
(a) His gun?
(b) His donkey
(c) His boat
(d) His cart
15. What does Wright tell his boss he has studied for two years?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Will related to Peters?
2. What causes the mob to go home?
3. Who does Mann look for in this section?
4. Where does Brinkley have to ferry people away from?
5. Why do the whites refer to the castrated bellboy as lucky?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)