Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wright say his yard lacked?
2. What was Wright's yard filled with?
3. What did the white children throw at Wright and his friends?
4. Where did one of the bottles cut Wright?
5. What did Wright's mother do when Wright told her about his injury?
6. What state does Wright move to in this chapter?
7. What kind of community does Wright live in in Mississippi?
8. What kind of factory does Wright work in?
9. What does Wright tell his boss he has studied for two years?
This section contains 3,144 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)