|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the swimming hole?
2. What is the title of the song Sue sings in this chapter?
(a) Mother's Little Helper
(c) Bright and Morning Star
(d) Morning has Broken
3. Where did Sarah kiss Tom for the first time?
(a) Lover's Lane
(b) The hay barn
(c) The boat shed
(d) The cornfields
4. What does Mann use to make a hole in the ceiling?
(a) His hands
(b) A gun
(c) An ax
(d) A knife
5. Where does Sarah run to in this section?
(a) The hills
(b) The desert
(c) The mountains
(d) The forest
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wright's boss take the black woman to beat her?
2. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
3. What does the sheriff say Sue will need to collect her son?
4. What does the mob light the house with?
5. What state does Wright move to in this chapter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)