|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harvey known to do to trespassers?
(a) Hang them
(b) Bury them alive
(c) Torture them
(d) Shoot them
2. What was Wright's yard filled with?
(d) Wood chips
3. What does Wright tell his boss he has studied for two years?
4. Why do the boys make up words?
(a) To develop a new language
(b) To make jokes
(c) To find rhymes
(d) To confuse people
5. What kind of music does the salesman play on the graphophone?
(a) Jazz music
(b) Hymn music
(c) Blues music
(d) Folk music
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue think weakened her?
2. What does Taylor say he saw while he was being whipped?
3. What do Lester, Buck and Bobo plan to do to Big Boy?
4. Who does Taylor say wants to take over the church?
5. Who does the stolen boat belong to?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)