|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mann ask to use at the Heartfield's house?
(a) A can opener
(b) The telephone
(c) The radio
(d) A car
2. What does Wright tell his boss he has studied for two years?
3. What is the only thing Sue can see in the distance?
(a) A tower
(b) An airport beacon
(c) A sky scraper
(d) A lighthouse
4. Why do the boys make up words?
(a) To develop a new language
(b) To find rhymes
(c) To confuse people
(d) To make jokes
5. What does Sue say she now puts her faith in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wright say his yard lacked?
2. What does Silas start throwing out of his house?
3. Which member of the Heartfield family answers Brinkley's call?
4. What does Deacon Smith blame Taylor for?
5. What does Smith accuse Smith of being?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)