|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taylor tell his wife to tell the mayor?
(a) He wants to meet somewhere quieter
(b) He has no money
(c) He has left
(d) He is ill
2. What happens to Wright before he leaves his job?
(a) He is given a payrise
(b) He is beaten
(c) He marries
(d) He is promoted
3. What kind of animal does Big Boy see come out of the kiln?
(a) A raccoon
(b) A frog
(c) A rat
(d) A snake
4. What does Big Boy hide in?
(a) A barrel
(b) A kiln
(c) A rabbit hole
(d) A coal mine
5. What is the name of the main character in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the song Sue sings in this chapter?
2. Which of his personal belongings did the salesman leave in the bedroom?
3. How does Sue try and help her two boys?
4. What is Wright's role at the hotel?
5. What city will Will take Big Boy and Bobo to in the morning?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)