|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Smith suggest he will go to to stop the march?
(a) The army
(b) Local government
(c) Taylor's family
2. When does the salesman say he will come back?
(a) Next month
(b) The next morning
(c) Next week
(d) Two weeks
3. What does Heartfield demand from Mann?
(a) His boat
(b) Mann's wife
(c) His clothes
(d) Mann's gun
4. What is the name of the chief of police?
(a) Chief Rogets
(b) Chief Burden
(c) Chief Bruden
(d) Chief Davies
5. Where is Mann shot?
(a) In the kitchen tent
(b) In his boat
(c) In a cave
(d) On the riverbank
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears the witnesses' statements in this chapter?
2. Which of his personal belongings did the salesman leave in the bedroom?
3. What does the colonel promise to pay Mann back for?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the swimming hole?
5. What kind of animal does Big Boy see come out of the kiln?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)