|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Fire and Cloud," Parts 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Taylor think has always owned the whole world?
2. What does Mann ask Bob to sell?
(a) His boat
(b) His donkey
(c) His gun?
(d) His cart
3. What did the white children throw at Wright and his friends?
(a) Milk bottles
(d) Wine bottles
4. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
(a) Morning has broken
(b) Good night
(c) Thank you
(d) Top of the morning
5. Who does Sarah think her husband will kill?
(a) The salesman
(b) The sheriff
(c) The taxidriver
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in this story?
2. Who hears the witnesses' statements in this chapter?
3. What happens to Wright before he leaves his job?
4. Which member of the Heartfield family answers Brinkley's call?
5. Who is the only one of the four boys who wants to go swimming?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)