|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Down by the Riverside," Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of community does Wright live in in Mississippi?
(a) Irish community
(b) Mixed community
(c) Black community
(d) Hispanic community
2. What drink do the boys offer Wright when he takes a ride in their car?
3. Where does Brinkley have to ferry people away from?
(a) The coal mine
(b) The hospital
(c) The town hall
(d) The shopping mall
4. What do Wright's co workers accuse him of?
(a) Looking at white women
(c) Being above his station
5. What stops Mann from killing the boy with the ax?
(a) The house moves
(b) The boy draws a gun
(c) Brinkley calls his name
(d) He hears soldiers
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the mob to go home?
2. What does Wright see on the floor in the back room?
3. What does Wright say his yard lacked?
4. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
5. What does Mann ask Bob to sell?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)