|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Down by the Riverside," Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the swimming hole?
2. Which of the following do the soldiers not give Mann?
(b) A sandwich
(d) A raincoat
3. What takes Lulu to the hospital?
(a) A ship
(b) A helicopter
(c) An ambulance
(d) A motorboat
4. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
(a) Morning has broken
(b) Good night
(c) Thank you
(d) Top of the morning
5. What does Mann ask to use at the Heartfield's house?
(a) The radio
(b) The telephone
(c) A car
(d) A can opener
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wright's co workers accuse him of?
2. Where does Brinkley have to ferry people away from?
3. What do the boys say Wright forgot to say?
4. Where does Wright's boss take the black woman to beat her?
5. Which of the following subjects is Wright not allowed to talk about with his white employees?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)