|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Down by the Riverside," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Big Boy see come out of the kiln?
(a) A raccoon
(b) A rat
(c) A frog
(d) A snake
2. What does Wright have to do when he sees a white man in the elevator?
(b) Take off his hat
(c) Kiss his hand
(d) Offer a cigarette
3. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
(a) Top of the morning
(b) Good night
(c) Morning has broken
(d) Thank you
4. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
(a) He had no choice
(b) He has promised to marry her
(c) He is beautiful
(d) The white man was a wimp
5. What do Lester, Buck and Bobo plan to do to Big Boy?
(a) Tickle him
(b) Pin him down
(c) Knife him
(d) Scare him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police officer demand Wright to do?
2. What does the mob paint Bobo with?
3. Which of the following is not the name of one of Big Boy's friends?
4. What did Wright's mother do when Wright told her about his injury?
5. How does Big Boy kill the dog?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)