|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Down by the Riverside," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to give Big Boy and Bobo a lift out of town?
2. Where does the police officer say Wright should not be after dark?
(b) A white neighborhood
(c) In the woods
(d) Far from home
3. Why do the boys make up words?
(a) To confuse people
(b) To find rhymes
(c) To develop a new language
(d) To make jokes
4. What does one of Wright's co-workers say Wright forgot to say?
5. What does Mann ask to use at the Heartfield's house?
(a) The telephone
(b) The radio
(c) A car
(d) A can opener
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mob paint Bobo with?
2. What did Wright's mother do when Wright told her about his injury?
3. What is wrong with Lulu?
4. What happens to the black bell boy who was caught having sex with a white prostitute?
5. What kind of animal does Big Boy see come out of the kiln?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)