|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls Wright over in this chapter?
(a) A group of white boys
(b) His boss
(d) A police officer
2. What is Harvey known to do to trespassers?
(a) Hang them
(b) Torture them
(c) Bury them alive
(d) Shoot them
3. What is the matter with Wright's bicycle in this chapter?
(a) The frame snaps
(b) It has a buckled wheel
(c) The brakes don't work
(d) It has a flat tire
4. Where does the police officer say Wright should not be after dark?
(a) Far from home
(b) A white neighborhood
(c) In the woods
5. What does the police officer demand Wright to do?
(b) Lie on the floor
(c) Tell a joke
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wright's mother do when Wright told her about his injury?
2. Who is the only one of the four boys who wants to go swimming?
3. Who do Big Boy and Bobo try to avoid on the way home?
4. What is Wright's role at the hotel?
5. What state does Wright move to in this chapter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)