|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Will related to Peters?
2. What does Wright say his yard lacked?
(b) Plastic chairs
(c) A swing
3. What does Wright use to deliver the groceries?
(a) A truck
(b) A car
(c) His bike
(d) A scooter
4. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
(a) Good night
(b) Morning has broken
(c) Thank you
(d) Top of the morning
5. Who do Big Boy and Bobo try to avoid on the way home?
(a) Their parents
(b) Old Man Harvey
(c) The police
(d) White people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character in this chapter?
2. What is Wright's job at the clothing store?
3. Who pulls Wright over in this chapter?
4. Who approaches them when the boys get out of the water?
5. What is Jim's job?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)