|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words to the boys make up?
2. What kind of vehicle is the religious song about?
(a) A car
(b) A truck
(c) A train
(d) A scooter
3. What city will Will take Big Boy and Bobo to in the morning?
(b) New York
4. What religion is the man who lends Wright his library card?
5. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
(a) Thank you
(b) Good night
(c) Top of the morning
(d) Morning has broken
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys say Wright forgot to say?
2. What is Wright's job at the clothing store?
3. What does the police officer demand Wright to do?
4. Who do Big Boy and Bobo try to avoid on the way home?
5. Who plies their trade at the hotel Wright works at?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)