|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wright have to do when he sees a white man in the elevator?
(a) Take off his hat
(b) Offer a cigarette
(c) Kiss his hand
2. Why do the boys make up words?
(a) To develop a new language
(b) To make jokes
(c) To find rhymes
(d) To confuse people
3. Who is the first person Big Boys tells about what happened?
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His father
(d) His sister
4. What was Wright's yard filled with?
(d) Wood chips
5. What does Wright say his yard lacked?
(c) A swing
(d) Plastic chairs
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wright's co workers accuse him of?
2. What does Big Boy hide in?
3. Who is the only one of the four boys who wants to go swimming?
4. What does the police officer demand Wright to do?
5. What do Lester, Buck and Bobo plan to do to Big Boy?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)