|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the whites refer to the castrated bellboy as lucky?
(a) He had sex with a white girl
(b) He can't get in trouble with white girls again
(c) He was given money
(d) He was allowed to live
2. Who do Big Boy and Bobo try to avoid on the way home?
(a) Old Man Harvey
(b) White people
(c) Their parents
(d) The police
3. What kind of songs do the boys sing?
4. What is Harvey known to do to trespassers?
(a) Torture them
(b) Hang them
(c) Shoot them
(d) Bury them alive
5. What do Wright's co workers accuse him of?
(c) Looking at white women
(d) Being above his station
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys say Wright forgot to say?
2. Where does Wright's boss take the black woman to beat her?
3. What does Wright see on the floor in the back room?
4. What does the white man force a black bellboy to do when the white man gets the girl pregnant?
5. Who plies their trade at the hotel Wright works at?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)