|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wright see on the floor in the back room?
(c) A whip
2. What do Wright's co workers accuse him of?
(b) Being above his station
(d) Looking at white women
3. Where does Big Boy grab Bobo?
(a) His leg
(b) His hand
(c) His hair
(d) His neck
4. What kind of community does Wright live in in Mississippi?
(a) Mixed community
(b) Hispanic community
(c) Irish community
(d) Black community
5. What is Harvey known to do to trespassers?
(a) Hang them
(b) Torture them
(c) Shoot them
(d) Bury them alive
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police officer demand Wright to do?
2. Which of the following is not the name of one of Big Boy's friends?
3. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the swimming hole?
5. What do the boys say Wright forgot to say?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)