|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the boys make up words?
(a) To develop a new language
(b) To confuse people
(c) To find rhymes
(d) To make jokes
2. What does Wright tell his boss he has studied for two years?
3. What kind of community does Wright live in in Mississippi?
(a) Mixed community
(b) Hispanic community
(c) Black community
(d) Irish community
4. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
(a) He is beautiful
(b) He has promised to marry her
(c) The white man was a wimp
(d) He had no choice
5. What does Wright use to deliver the groceries?
(a) A scooter
(b) A car
(c) A truck
(d) His bike
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is the man who lends Wright his library card?
2. What is Wright's role at the hotel?
3. Where do Big Boy and his friends go?
4. What drink do the boys offer Wright when he takes a ride in their car?
5. What does Wright's boss offer him in the back room?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)