|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wright's yard filled with?
(c) Wood chips
2. What kind of factory does Wright work in?
3. What is the matter with Wright's bicycle in this chapter?
(a) It has a flat tire
(b) The frame snaps
(c) The brakes don't work
(d) It has a buckled wheel
4. Who is the only one of the four boys who wants to go swimming?
(c) Big Boy
5. What does Wright's boss offer him in the back room?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A book
(c) His hand
(d) A dollar
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is the man who lends Wright his library card?
2. What is the name of the man who owns the swimming hole?
3. Who is the main character in this chapter?
4. Which of the following is not the name of one of Big Boy's friends?
5. Which of the following words to the boys make up?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)