|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the matter with Wright's bicycle in this chapter?
(a) The frame snaps
(b) It has a flat tire
(c) It has a buckled wheel
(d) The brakes don't work
2. What happens to Wright before he leaves his job?
(a) He is promoted
(b) He is given a payrise
(c) He marries
(d) He is beaten
3. Who is the only one of the four boys who wants to go swimming?
(c) Big Boy
4. What do Lester, Buck and Bobo plan to do to Big Boy?
(a) Knife him
(b) Tickle him
(c) Pin him down
(d) Scare him
5. Who pulls Wright over in this chapter?
(b) A group of white boys
(c) His boss
(d) A police officer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
2. What kind of neighborhood does Wright deliver groceries to?
3. What does Wright tell his boss he has studied for two years?
4. Where do Big Boy and his friends go?
5. What kind of community does Wright live in in Mississippi?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)