Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Big Boy Leaves Home," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wright before he leaves his job?
(a) He is promoted
(b) He marries
(c) He is beaten
(d) He is given a payrise
2. What kind of vehicle is the religious song about?
(a) A scooter
(b) A truck
(c) A car
(d) A train
3. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
(a) He had no choice
(b) He has promised to marry her
(c) He is beautiful
(d) The white man was a wimp
4. What is the matter with Wright's bicycle in this chapter?
(a) It has a flat tire
(b) The frame snaps
(c) The brakes don't work
(d) It has a buckled wheel
5. Which of the following is not the name of one of Big Boy's friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wright's role at the hotel?
2. Which of the following words to the boys make up?
3. What does Wright say his yard lacked?
4. Which of the following subjects is Wright not allowed to talk about with his white employees?
5. What kind of community does Wright live in in Mississippi?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)