|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mayor describe both himself and Taylor as?
(b) Old war horses
(d) Holy men
2. What does Mann ask to use at the Heartfield's house?
(a) A can opener
(b) The radio
(c) The telephone
(d) A car
3. Who does Smith suggest he will go to to stop the march?
(a) Local government
(b) The army
(d) Taylor's family
4. What does Mann drink in the kitchen tent?
5. What is the name of the woman's fiance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mann use to make a hole in the ceiling?
2. What does the white man force a black bellboy to do when the white man gets the girl pregnant?
3. What does Chief Bruden greet Taylor as?
4. Who does Mann look for in this section?
5. What is Wright's role at the hotel?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)