|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mayor describe both himself and Taylor as?
(a) Holy men
(d) Old war horses
2. What does Wright do to avoid saying thank you?
(b) Runs away
(d) Drops his packages
3. What takes Lulu to the hospital?
(a) A ship
(b) A helicopter
(c) An ambulance
(d) A motorboat
4. What does Johnny Boy say he does not believe in?
(b) Black and white
5. What is the name of the chief of police?
(a) Chief Bruden
(b) Chief Burden
(c) Chief Rogets
(d) Chief Davies
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
2. What is the name of the main character in this story?
3. What does Mann want Bob to buy?
4. What does the soldier want back from Mann?
5. Who plies their trade at the hotel Wright works at?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)