|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Bright and Morning Star," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Heartfield family answers Brinkley's call?
(a) Mrs. Heartfield
(b) The Heartfields' son
(c) Mr. Heartfield
(d) The Heartfields' daughter
2. Who does Deacon Smith not want to associate with?
3. Where does the police officer say Wright should not be after dark?
(a) A white neighborhood
(b) Far from home
(d) In the woods
4. What is the name of the main character in this story?
5. Why do the whites refer to the castrated bellboy as lucky?
(a) He can't get in trouble with white girls again
(b) He was allowed to live
(c) He was given money
(d) He had sex with a white girl
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sue say she now puts her faith in?
2. What is the name of the chief of police?
3. What do the whites order Taylor to do after they whip him?
4. Who does Johnny Boy go out to warn?
5. What does Big Boy hide in?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)